Livraison en plus
Détails du produit
Aral Turboral 10W-40
Mixed fleet engine oil
Aral Turboral 10W-40 is a f uel efficent motoroil based on Aral's Synthetic Technology for mixed fleet applications, e.g for use in trucks, buses, LCV and off-highway vehicles and equipment. It is designed for use in high performance, heavy duty diesel engines operating in demanding conditions but can also be used in light commercial diesel and gasoline engines, making it an ideal choice for mixed fleet operations. The product gives b enefits such as reduced logistic costs due to simplified stock-keeping, excellent cold start behaviour with rapid lubrication of critical engine parts.
- Effective prevention against cold and black sludge.
- One oil can be used in many applications across the fleet, inventory is rationalised and misapplication is reduced
- Protection from wear and deposits; engines are reliable and maintenance costs are reduced
- Good low temperature flow; engines are quickly protected at cold start
- Approved by OEMs for use at longer oil drain intervals; vehicles stay in service longer
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA E3, E5, E7
- API CI-4/SL
- MB-Approval 228.3/ 229.1/235.28
- CAT ECF-2
- Cummins CES 20.076, 20.077, 20.078
- DAF HP-1/HP-2
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Mack EO-M Plus
- MAN 3275
- MTU Oil Category 2
- RVI RLD
- Volvo VDS 2
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.